Name_______________________________ Date________________________ Period____________________
Webs of Intrigue
National Geographic Video
1. Define Predator:
2. Define Prey:
3. What do spiders use silk for? (list 2)
4. What are the characteristics of spiders? (list 3)
5. Write down the way one spider catches its prey
Name of spider:
Method of catching prey:
6. A Funnel Spider can kill one kind of “animal” who is it?
7. How did the woman catch the funnel spider?
8. How big can spiders get?
9. Name 3 prey insects of spiders.
10. Give one example of spiders using camoflauge.
11. Write three sentences about what you learned from the video.
12. Draw a picture of one thing you saw on the vide